Pineapple Lump Slice
Pineapple Lump slice is a delicious variation on the traditional kiwi lolly cake slice.
Give this a go for something different.
30 minutes prep time
Allow extra time for chilling
- 200g chocolate wheat biscuits
- 100g butter, melted
- 140g pineapple lumps
- 250g cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 2 teaspoon gelatine
- 200g crème fraîche
- Finely crush the biscuits in a food processor then add melted butter and mix well. Press into base and chill until required.
- Freeze the pineapple lumps to make cutting them easier.
- Beat cream cheese and caster sugar until smooth. In a pot combine gelatine and pineapple juice sit for 2 minutes, then heat until dissolved. Add the crushed pineapple and gelatine mix to the cream cheese and mix. Fold in the pineapple lumps and crème fraîche.
- Spoon onto the base and top with leftover pineapple lumps if required.