Lolly Cake Recipe
Lolly cake is a classic kiwi slice that is quick and easy to make. This is a great recipe to get the whole family involved!
- 250g Malt Biscuits
- 190g Eskimo lollies or fondants
- 100g Butter, melted
- 1/2 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup of Shredded Coconut
- Crush or process the malt biscuits to fine crumbs and place in a mixing bowl.
- Cut your lollies into small pieces (roughly thirds) and add to the bowl, along with the melted butter and condensed milk. Mix together as best you can, then turn onto a clean board or sheet of baking paper and form into a log.
- Roll the log in shredded coconut to coat, and refrigerate for several hours until firm. Serve in slices.
Store your finished lolly cake in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.(If it lasts that long!)